• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 13, 2019

    Battlefield 4 I literally didn't even mean to do it.

    Battlefield 4 I literally didn't even mean to do it.


    I literally didn't even mean to do it.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    One man, one vehicle, one mission

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:58 PM PDT

    Love how the mongoose just kept going haha

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    Well at least he is honest

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    Badmins running rampant on PC

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:00 PM PDT

    What is up with all of the server admins and their fragile egos on PC? I swear, all of the servers are ran by children now a days. "No talking, no moving, no shooting. We must all hold hands and sing Kumbaya while the admins get to ignore the rules".

    It's rather pathetic and its killing this game more than the age of the game and glitches. This is the one game that I never thought I would say its better off without dedicated servers ran by the players.

    submitted by /u/iC0nk3r
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Weekend Highlights - Sweaty But Fun

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 01:55 PM PDT

    Why are assignments so stupid in this game

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    I have done what they want me to do yet it still says I havnt done them, say the l85a2 you need a defib kill for one of them, I got 2 but it still says I have none, its so annoying

    submitted by /u/Grimm352
    [link] [comments]

    Final Stand

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    Are you able to find a final stand if it's just you or does the game have to be active to spawn them in, I looked in every location on whiteout while I was the only one on the entire server and didint find one ;/

    submitted by /u/Voidlvx
    [link] [comments]

    On PS4, when do you think the next sale will be for Battlefield 4 Premium?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    Missed last month's sale.

    submitted by /u/InAPositiveWay
    [link] [comments]

    How to make someone Uninstall

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    PC?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:28 PM PDT

    Is PC still populated? Wanted to pick up BF4

    submitted by /u/MikesBigPeen
    [link] [comments]

    Helicopter controls very slow forward and back with mouse

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 01:33 AM PDT

    New to battlefield and learning to fly for fun in the test range.

    When I want to aim a helicopter up or down I have to swipe up or down on the mouse with the mouse multiple times. It feels very very unresponsive like my sensitivity is very low. Changed my DPI and vehicle sensitivity but I feel like it has no affect on raising or lowering the nose of the copter.

    Am I missing something? I have a large mousepad and it just feels wrong. Left and right is good but forward and back take so many swipes with the mouse it seems wrong.

    submitted by /u/GhostGo
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 plus Phillips Hue is a winning combo

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    Moving from Xbox 360 to Xbox One - Do I need to buy a new copy of Battlefield 4 or can I just put the disc in my Xbox One, download my profile and keep playing?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 02:14 AM PDT

    Don't wanna lose all my progress, unlocks, achievements etc..

    submitted by /u/Nomadic_Sushi
    [link] [comments]

    LFG [PC][US][EAST]

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    Hey guys looking for anyone to play with on PC, I'm from US EAST as said in the title. I use discord

    submitted by /u/HisShoeIsHisPhone
    [link] [comments]

    the real clip here is the US win on oman

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:57 PM PDT

    Any Xbox players that would play consistently on a Hardcore only server?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:27 PM PDT

    Title. I am chronically addicted to hardcore and have a hard time playing regular anymore.

    All the current Xbox hardcore servers are almost exclusively TDM or conquest only on the same rotations of maps that seem to exclude pretty much anything that isn't base game or community ops.

    Been considering renting my own server since I hopped back on a few weeks ago. Would probably run a rotation of mostly rush with a little conquest and TDM as well. Would be willing to coordinate with players on map/mode rotations.

    Assuming there's enough interest I'd probably get it up and running within a month (moving soon and won't be gaming super often while I get situated)

    submitted by /u/broham97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment