• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Battlefield 4 How to deal with campers ;)

    Battlefield 4 How to deal with campers ;)


    How to deal with campers ;)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:58 PM PDT

    Got matched against a hacker today ��

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:52 PM PDT

    Had to do some cleaning.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:42 AM PDT

    This made me laugh haha

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:52 PM PDT

    My Account Got Banned After I Had Been Hacked (I Have Evidence To Prove It Wasn't Me)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Let me start off by saying "he/she with the most evidence wins". I believe I was hacked for aimbot. Ok, as you can see, I have two pictures to prove it. The first picture shows that my account, at the earliest was played on September 11th going through the 16th. At that time, I do not believe I was playing Battlefield 4 and neither was anyone I know. I was either playing the newly released Madden 20 or my freshly bought, Star Wars Battlefront 2. I also never use vehicles and it shows that I did. The aimbot thing, however, was a game where you can see that "I" apparently went 79 and 10. Right smack dab in the middle of all these shitty scores. Granted, I usually do well when I play but not 79-10 well with an L96 or whatever the equivalent is in BF4. Plus the only server I've been going on is vQ37's Operation Locker as I have some friends on there. The servers that were played were from Germany, Belgium, and the UK which is strange since I live in Seattle and the ping for me would be shit if I did that. The second link shows at least a picture of my latest feed for BF4 on the battlelog. According to that, there was a huge gap in time from when there was activity or at least frequent activity. If it hasn't been hacked and I'm just being stupid, forgive me. I didn't know I was that good, but still, aimbot. I did not, will not, and never will use aimbot. I also looked up the servers ping's that were played and it turns out that my ping in my current home would be so bad on those servers that they wouldn't even allow me to join, let alone get a good a score as it says I got. I brought this to BF4DB and they told me to look at their hacking section, and you know, I understand that my account is my responsibility, but come on. Two-factor authentication has always been on and I have a secure password. All they told me was that the ban appeal was denied and I was a waste of their time. What should I do? I've spent a little under 300 hours in that game, level 99, and have had the game for 4 years. I wan't to play again!

    submitted by /u/Flyboy3121
    [link] [comments]

    As someone who absolutely loves BF4. Would I enjoy BFV?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    It's currently on sale for $24.99 on the PS store. I've watched lots of gameplay and it doesn't really feel or play like BF4. It more resembles BF1 minus the world war 1 stuff. I don't really like that, but I also hated the WW1 theme. I do however love WW2 stuff. Not too sure if others here feel the same or even made the switch to V.

    submitted by /u/12InchPickle
    [link] [comments]

    Lol I just started my phantoms assignments because my premium didn’t work

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    Can’t join friends ps4

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    How can I fix this promblem as I cannot join my mates squad PS4

    submitted by /u/HenDog666
    [link] [comments]

    Nice little smoke kill + backrage

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:49 PM PDT

    This is my BF4 experience so far..

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:24 PM PDT

    karma

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    Got a kill then got killed wait till the end

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    The best dang rush server(Xbox one)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    To the owner of The best dang rush server, I appreciate you so much and would love it if you brought your server back. I love rush and and the map pool you guys got since it's basically every map and not just Op Locker 24/7. Thanks for coming to my battlefield talk

    submitted by /u/b0ss_h0ss
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - October 31, 2019

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:32 AM PDT

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player: Returning to the game after ages lol still seems really active! Can anyone recommend the most active game modes/Dlc packs? Would love people to squad up with! Thanks (PS4)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:45 PM PDT

    Title Ty!

    submitted by /u/Sephh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment