• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    Battlefield 4 Deagle .44 with 20X ballistic optics IRL

    Battlefield 4 Deagle .44 with 20X ballistic optics IRL


    Deagle .44 with 20X ballistic optics IRL

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:30 AM PDT

    Ohnonono.. I suppose.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 10:28 PM PDT

    ProPilotTip - If you find yourself sideways in a chopper(Any), If you switch seats just before impact --so that the pilots chair is empty-- the damage is considerably less.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:08 PM PDT

    (s)Hit Detection

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    Seriously. I've noticed the hit detection in this game is shit at times.

    There have been countless times when my bullets simply don't count for anything; yet I hear the gun fire, see the muzzle flash and my magazine capacity dwindle.

    submitted by /u/hello_August
    [link] [comments]

    The last montage my friend made out off my clips enjoy ☺️

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:33 AM PDT

    Don’t know what it’s worth, but I like playing on pc so here it is

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    Mouse won’t show up in menu or in game

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:08 PM PDT

    Title pretty much says it all. I took a little bit of a break from bf4 and when I came back my mouse cursor doesn't work or show up in any of the menus. When I spawn in I'm still able to look around and such but I can't navigate any of the menus with my mouse, only with my keyboard. I'm fairly new to pc so I'm not sure what I could do to fix this issue.

    My mouse is a wired Corsair m65 in case that's needed info.

    Also this is only on bf4, all my other games have zero issues with my mouse.

    Any feed back is helpful, thanks!

    submitted by /u/lgt1148
    [link] [comments]

    A great last kill seconds before earning another win

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment