• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    Battlefield 3 TIL there was a shitty mobile spinoff of Battlefield 3

    Battlefield 3 TIL there was a shitty mobile spinoff of Battlefield 3


    TIL there was a shitty mobile spinoff of Battlefield 3

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    My Perspective of TheRussianBadger Discord Event

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:04 AM PDT

    P-stats network shutting down on october 19 D:

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:40 AM PDT

    text from the web site:

    Shutdown of P-Stats Network

    On October 27, 2019 I'm going to shutdown the P-Stats Network.

    In 2005 the first website started and in 2011 the P-Stats Network was formed to provide the most detailed player statistics for various multiplayer games.2017 BF1Stats was the last addition to the P-Stats Network.

    You might have noticed, that there were no updates for over a year to any website of the network.This is mostly because my life has shifted and I don't have so much time anymore to maintain so many websites.

    I learned a lot by developing and running such data intensive applications.

    I would like to thank the Community and Electronic Arts for the motivation they have given me over the years to invest my youth into these projects.

    I would like to apologize to all the website visitors and API users, that depend on the P-Stats services.

    The END.

    submitted by /u/panamaniacs2011
    [link] [comments]

    Commentary Loadout L86A2 Holosight+Foregrip+Heavy Barrel+93R

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment