• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 13, 2019

    Battlefield 3 Still the best launch trailer ever

    Battlefield 3 Still the best launch trailer ever


    Still the best launch trailer ever

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    Conquest server with DLC maps now live

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:40 AM PDT

    All of the big conquest servers had the same Caspian/Firestorm/Kharg loop, and while they are good maps, DLC was neglected.

    Server is on Xbox and is based in Europe. Search combined arms to find it.

    All the big conquest maps are featured, which means helis, tanks, jets, the whole 9 yards. ~600 tickets. Back to Karkand, Armoured Kill and End Game DLC is required.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Knight451
    [link] [comments]

    Rush Markaz Monolith Quick Game Defending Side

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:56 AM PDT

    How am I supposed to enjoy this game anymore?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    I don't play constantly, 122 hours rn, but the game feels utteraly unplayable for me. The vets are so good they seem like theyre cheating, the new players are definitely cheating, despite darting my head around like a paranoid rabbit I still never see the enemy before they've killed me, and sometimes just peaking around a corner on good internet gets me filled with 50 bullets that dont miss.... how am I even supposed to enjoy this game in its current state?

    submitted by /u/shawn_overlord
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment