• Breaking News

    Friday, May 27, 2022

    Battlefield 4 When your pilot is low on courage

    Battlefield 4 When your pilot is low on courage


    When your pilot is low on courage

    Posted: 27 May 2022 07:24 AM PDT

    Just saw that the map Floodzone was originally supposed to have mobile AA instead of the AMTRAC!

    Posted: 26 May 2022 07:23 PM PDT

    *Boop*

    Posted: 27 May 2022 04:19 AM PDT

    Proper way to start a round...

    Posted: 27 May 2022 07:09 AM PDT

    Wrong time wrong place, my friend.

    Posted: 27 May 2022 07:41 AM PDT

    Is it worth jumping back into BF4 (PC)?

    Posted: 27 May 2022 07:55 AM PDT

    The last time I played was years ago. While the game itself was fun, there wasn't really any servers to play on. Half the servers kicks you for high ping, half were empty (the bot-filling-queues problem), and the other 0.1% only played one map, like Golmud. Has some things improved since the game was added back onto Steam? Is there actual full servers with actual people to play with?

    submitted by /u/RicoRodriguez42
    [link] [comments]

    METRO FLANK ~-~ I typically suck at Metro. Today not so much, using the NOOB Shotty though so meh.

    Posted: 26 May 2022 08:29 AM PDT

    The funny side of claymores

    Posted: 25 May 2022 10:05 PM PDT

    ☘ sometimes I'm better than the previous video I post🦖

    Posted: 26 May 2022 10:56 AM PDT

    SPAWN AA

    Posted: 27 May 2022 04:25 AM PDT

    How does it work? When I get close to the enemy base, for example chasing a jet I instantly get shot down by their auto AA.

    However, when they chase me and get into my team spawn zone the auto AA seems to don't do anything? How does this actually work?

    submitted by /u/Mathyoo0
    [link] [comments]

    In general, do you prefer using the MBT’s or the IFV’s?

    Posted: 26 May 2022 06:36 PM PDT

    I personally prefer using the IFV's but curious to see what other people think.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/pissinexcellence
    [link] [comments]

    Russia/China teams at the Test Range!

    Posted: 26 May 2022 06:24 PM PDT

    Hi there, so it seems like it's pretty much possible, but how to do that exactly?? I tried the method found in the comments but it doesn't work.

    https://youtu.be/3IAKBe9hNRY

    https://youtu.be/ga3oePblTig

    submitted by /u/Far_Custard_5268
    [link] [comments]

    So, I finally get on a jet, and the minute an enemy ace pilot sees me, it’s over in 3 seconds.

    Posted: 26 May 2022 12:00 PM PDT

    Not here to rant, but holy shit. Are they using a joystick? I have a hard time keeping my reticle on pilots worse than me. Idk how these guys can be so accurate. I try to keep my speed at around 278-300 and fly in diagonal loops alternating directions. But these pilots are just ungodly good.

    Any tips for dealing an ace?

    Edit: playing on PC

    submitted by /u/strik3r2k8
    [link] [comments]

    Gate woke up and chose violence...

    Posted: 25 May 2022 09:03 PM PDT

    Pulling a medieval hat-trick

    Posted: 26 May 2022 04:57 PM PDT

    Got banned without doing anything wrong

    Posted: 26 May 2022 03:48 PM PDT

    Hey there, been playing bf4 now for over 5 years on my ps3 (yes 3) always in rush mode. As time passed by there were of course less and less players until it was finally down to one or two active servers at a time. I was very happy that someone eventually created a private server so everyone could enjoy hacker free gaming. Been playing there for some months and today i got banned the second time for cheating, but i don't. I "know" the owner but now he also thinks i do cheat. Any ideas what i could do know? I mean i certainly don't just want quit playing the game has become part of my life in some way

    submitted by /u/goats_with_boats
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me unlock the dice la camo?

    Posted: 26 May 2022 09:30 PM PDT

    Anyone able to help me get 3 assignments done?

    Posted: 26 May 2022 03:35 PM PDT

    (On pc)

    I need packing a punch, open fire, and dust devil.

    Packing a punch: 16 more boats destroyed

    Open fire: pistol kill, defib kill, and 40mm grenade kill

    Dust devil: 1 anti vehicle ribbon and one more destroyed vehicle on gulf of Oman

    submitted by /u/VegTeriyaki
    [link] [comments]

    idk why I did that on the end I know it was not necessary to do 😆 I was scared I assume lol

    Posted: 26 May 2022 09:50 AM PDT

    Have you ever got this feeling?

    Posted: 26 May 2022 05:20 AM PDT

    Me: Trying to enjoy a casual evening game. Tryhard: Not happening.

    Posted: 25 May 2022 08:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment