• Breaking News

    Monday, November 29, 2021

    Battlefield When you have the audacity to fly in 2042.

    Battlefield When you have the audacity to fly in 2042.


    When you have the audacity to fly in 2042.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 12:49 AM PST

    God has a new form

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 06:48 AM PST

    Battlefield 1 was the last bf i really loved…

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 08:18 AM PST

    [BF2042] Not sure how many know about it but Ranger actually acts as a +1 when capturing/defending objectives. Best to call one in if you're attacking an obj alone, for faster capture. Here's a good boi swimming his way to D1!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 06:02 AM PST

    I've identified the BF2042 HitReg issue: Hit-boxes of your allies remain (invisible) after they're killed and block your shots. Its possible enemy ones are reducing your damage too.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 12:47 AM PST

    When the elevator opens on Kaleidescope / Hourglass...

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Suppression

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Does anyone know if suppression is going to be added to 2042? It seems like if you shoot at a sniper you are rewarding them rather than forcing them to disengage and reposition…. It makes no sense.

    UPDATE: I guess my follow up to this is… if no suppression, then what? You have to have something in place to reward flanking and exposing positions…

    I feel as though arguments like "hit Your shots" or "get good" aren't constructive; you're just saying something because you have nothing to say. I'm talking about non extremes, in the optimal range of your given weapon you expose a player they should not be rewarded for that, that is what suppression was for in part to deter continued engagements.

    They should not be able to turn around and blast you like nothing just happened…

    submitted by /u/dreadnought013
    [link] [comments]

    When you miss the good ol’ days…

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 12:13 PM PST

    The only way to kill roof campers (I regret nothing)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 02:47 PM PST

    The more I play Battlefield 2042, the more I dislike "everyone can use everything" idea

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Battlefield 2042 is for me a lot of fun so far. Despite the bugs and glitches I enjoy the game, maybe perhaps I play it casual (Still playing LoL btw.). But I dislike the "everyone can use everything" idea. The older BF titles had is classes, Medic, Egineer, Recon and Support. Every class had his weapons and Gadgets.

    Now, everyone runs around with the current Meta weapon *cough* PP-29 *cough* Proximity Sensors and a AA-Stinger or the M5 Bazooka. And thats it. It just feels out of place.

    I really love the Battlefield 5 Medic, running around with the MP's, throwing my small Medi packs to keep my team alive(And getting actually XP for healing not just 5XP which is a joke...) . Cover the area with the smoke Grenade Launcher and having frag grenades to clean some houses. Now, I choose every weapon, can go anti tank or anti air or just place a spawn bacon. Trying to heal my teammates with STUPID S21 SYRETTE HEALING PISTOL (I srsly hate this thing so much, just let me throw healing darts instead by looking on teammates and pressing 3). And I have to decide to take Smoke Grenades revive my teammates (they hold spacebar anyway) or take Proximity Sensor to get tons of XP.

    If I ask for Ammo in chat, I wont get it. No "Supporter" actually carrys his Ammo Crate, they all have the Rocket Launcher.

    In my opinion, the old Class system was superior. More Squad and Team based.

    submitted by /u/Shiro_x3
    [link] [comments]

    Building a weapon to surpass Metal Gear

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 02:22 PM PST

    I finally did it after a week of grind (see my previous post) good luck to those working on it !

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 09:37 AM PST

    POV: outlook opens Monday morning after a holiday week

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 07:24 AM PST

    The real aftermath of most Sundance flights…

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 02:31 PM PST

    Just a little rocket launcher sniping

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 02:37 PM PST

    First time getting #1 in all contributions!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:33 PM PST

    I believe I can fly!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 07:36 AM PST

    Found this nearby, looks familiar...

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 03:23 PM PST

    Only in Battlefield

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 01:31 PM PST

    the shields change up the pace nicely in 2042

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 02:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment