• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 1, 2021

    Battlefield 4 everyone seems to have one

    Battlefield 4 everyone seems to have one


    everyone seems to have one

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:03 AM PDT

    Like a ghost

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    MY ROOF!! Sextuple kill! I know, I'm a little stinker...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    How are you guys so good at this game?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    I would call myself a veteran gamer (having 3k+ hours in the FPS genre), this is my first experience with the Battlefield series. I couldn't even finish the campaign. I'm stuck on this one mission, I spent literally 4 hours trying to pass the mission but it just seems impossible. I'm not even mentioning the multiplayer. Everybody seems like they are on Adderall, in real-life commando, or both. I'm frustrated. The game looks very fun but I'm just so bad... I would appreciate tips. Thank you for reading!

    submitted by /u/dexgod1337
    [link] [comments]

    thanks to all those legends for making this match the most fun one i ever had ❤️ i hope to meet you again soon

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Infantry only on big maps is a truly different expirience

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Unpopular opinion

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    If there isn't an AA on the map, there shouldn't be any aircraft. Change my mind...

    submitted by /u/FewProfit6
    [link] [comments]

    This clip from by first week on bf4 and after this moment I play the game like 300 hrs (sorry there is no sound)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    some big brain knife kills

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Excuse me sir do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior jesus christ?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Loved battlelog back in the day. Shame it’s not coming back :(

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Trying to get f2000

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Game says I haven't gotten ten kills in one game on metro and don't have a single assist assault rifles. I know these went true. Any clue what's up with it?

    submitted by /u/mirmilnir
    [link] [comments]

    27 killstreak with the phantom bow + some other sniping streaks!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    felt kinda mean but also super good

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    have questions looking for answers

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Hello, I picked up the game recently because it was on sale for 5 bucks. I have been having a blast getting back into a BF game, the last BF game I played was bad company two and sunk many hours into.

    Coming back many things have changed and I don't understand them after about a week of playing and wanted to see what the community thinks of my questions and help me understand the game better.

    I play on PC and I have mostly played TDM normal.

    1. Does the engineer class have a place in TDM I don't see it having a place for the game mode?
    2. Whats the difference between carbines and PDW Carbines feel like a better option.
    3. How do field upgrades work?
    4. Map selection feels really bad is this the age of the game showing?
    5. Accuracy vs stability?
    submitted by /u/Emergency_Buddy3512
    [link] [comments]

    i try

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Thou shall not access the roof!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    just installed the game it shows this screen and crashes, does anyone have a fix? i have tried to reinstall the game

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Anybody who uses shotgun has severe mental issues

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Some battlefield moments I’ve collected.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Didn't know there was a sniper limitation in the server, got auto-killed by server mod.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    So I joined a Conquest Large server playing on Golmud Railway, and spawned mid-game as a Recon. Saw that the game has leaned towards my team's victory so I started scouting from Objective E (controlled by friendly) alone. To my surprise a squad of 3 managed to sneak into the base, heard their humvee. I managed to pick off all three of them using my pistol, and to my surprise I also died after I killed the last one. "SNIPER LIMIT my name" was put on chat box to my laughter as I haven't even fired one bullet from my rifle.

    submitted by /u/FrostedPixel47
    [link] [comments]

    Donk

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    My short Zavod 311 montage

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 Conquest Gameplay On Xbox One Console

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment