• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 1, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Interstellar

    Battlefield 4 Interstellar


    Interstellar

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Got Banned 2 sec after i killed the farming admin on Shanghai.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    My type of collaterals

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    What happens when you don't pay attention while flying

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    "You fucked up there sir"

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Your cheats won't save you from my miniguns

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Play with the forbidden ping.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Is there any interest in a Guilded.gg community for Battlefield 4?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    First of all, this is not an official post and not endorsed by the mods of this subreddit. I am just trying to gauge interest in a Guilded community.

    For those that don't know, Guilded is a platform very similar to Discord, but has some extra features baked into it. Of course, everyone is currently on Discord so it would be difficult to make a new account on Guilded and download a new app, but it is worth it in my opinion. One of my favorite features is the server "Groups" feature- which is basically a "sub-server" within a server. Each Group can have their own moderators, admins, set of channels, bots, etc. That way, we could have a "main" group, then one for each platform.

    Anyway, just upvote/comment if you are interested in joining a Guilded community for BF4, if there is significant interest I will contact the mods of this sub to see if I can post the link to the server (and actually set it up lol).

    Here is an article that explains some of the differences between Guilded and Discord: https://indiecator.home.blog/2021/03/24/discord-vs-guilded/

    submitted by /u/edwild22
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the game, risking another PS4 meltdown?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    So last summer my cousin shared his account with me and with it I got to download BF4 on my PS4, but when playing it, the game acted VERY VERY weird at first. It would crash more than often or just randomly shut off, but I slowly started noticing that my PS4 was getting more and more slow, to the point that it wouldn't even load the icons for my games and apps or even not loading the OS for 2-3 minutes straight. I didn't give it too much attention at first but it slowly started to get more and more obnoxius and I ended up deleting the game. But in doing that my ps4 was still messed up, so I "reinitialized" it. Doing that messed up the HDD that I had in my PS4 and I had to change the HDD with a smaller one and download the OS from scratch. My question is: Did anbody else experience this? If yes: did trying the game againg "break" the PS4 again?

    submitted by /u/boyohboyimtired
    [link] [comments]

    How not to join the Paratroopers

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 in 2021... with SNOOP DOGG (Parody)

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    I have posted a new video on my YouTube channel, and I would appreciate if you could give it a watch :-)

    Here is the link: https://youtu.be/dJ4vQzWmK_Y

    Kind regards,
    Andy89DK

    submitted by /u/andy89dk
    [link] [comments]

    QBU-88 194 Kill

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Just started BF4 again - is it normal that positional/3d sound is almost not existing?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    I haven't played BF4 for a while. I mostly played PUBG and their the sound helps you a lot for finding players close by.

    Now in BF4 I neither hear them nor do I hear gun fire behind me 95% of the time.

    I have a Logitech X Pro on a Sound Blaster Z and I run it in stereo. Stereo is best in PUBG.

    Now do I something wrong and need different settings or is 3d sound bad in BF4?

    submitted by /u/KlausKoe
    [link] [comments]

    I thought the rpg was supposed to destroy helicopter not remove the pilot

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Smooth Heli JDAM

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    if you are seeing this UnclePeanuts101, i am so sorry

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    What is the easiest class to grind on?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    Who else is having an incredibly horrible time trying to play on their (or other people) rented servers on PS4/5?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    For about a week or so, the server that my squad rents on PS4/5 has been basically unplayable. We play on PS4/5 and run a server playing TDM. It starts with glitches, and then moves into lagging, and finally it just drops everyone. Not sure if someone targets our server or if it is all servers right now.

    Anyways, off to the poll

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Russmov
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Conquest Gameplay On Xbox One Console

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    What does Accuracy and Stability do?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    HELP: Punkbuster keeps kicking me

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Punkbuster has started kicking me recently. I got bf4 on steam sale and played for about 10 hours no problem. Then all of a sudden I've been kicked randomly a few minutes into every match I play. I have redownloaded Punkbuster and verified the battlefield 4 game files and neither has worked.

    submitted by /u/MyLeg__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment