• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Battlefield 3 All you have to do is smoke enemy c4

    Battlefield 3 All you have to do is smoke enemy c4


    All you have to do is smoke enemy c4

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Very Poor Perfomance on Windows 10

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    I wanted to come back to the game only to have it run at >20 fps. I remembered this being an issue with a specific version of Windows 10 which was then fixed, but I guess it has been broken yet again. Every EA forum post doesn't have an answer and all of the Youtube videos I find are "How to get more fps with Intel integrated graphics", nothing in relation to Windows 10 being the problem. My hardware is more than capable, but I'll list it if it may help with anything.

    Ryzen 7 3700X

    1080 Ti

    32GB RAM

    I've tried compatibility mode, and also tried running it from a hard drive instead of an SSD. Also the PCGaming Wiki Fix with user.cfg didn't work either.

    submitted by /u/-alanthegreat-
    [link] [comments]

    battlelog is broken: cant Chat and See offline Friends dir sind Days... Anybody Else ?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Conquest Epicenter Epic Comeback ! AEK-971 Suppressed

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Anyone on ps3 battlefield ?? Got these an i let my friend use one an i play the other but still need more partners for this game if you still play it .hazel209

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment