• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Battlefield 4 I had to sell my PC a couple of years ago, just got a new one. I guess I still have some muscle memory for shooting jets.

    Battlefield 4 I had to sell my PC a couple of years ago, just got a new one. I guess I still have some muscle memory for shooting jets.


    I had to sell my PC a couple of years ago, just got a new one. I guess I still have some muscle memory for shooting jets.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:46 PM PST

    "Is this lobby full of russian hackers or are you guys just good?"

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:23 PM PST

    Hate when this happens.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    farm day ha :D

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Is there still enough people playing to get into a certain match.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:43 AM PST

    I'm trying to unlock the Unica 6, are there still enough people playing sunken dragon.

    submitted by /u/_Zed-Main_
    [link] [comments]

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyn0lxG2ri_1A_YDbVinOFQ Subscribe to my gaming channel i upload plenty of great first person shooters gameplay commentary videos such as battlefield,call of duty and rainbow six siege i just started making videos so i need all the support i can get so please support

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Why are knife kills so satisfying?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    BattleFAILed

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:28 AM PST

    xbox series x install

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:46 AM PST

    I had this game on xbox one through EA Play (all DLCs included), now that I have a Series X it wont let me download the DLCs without paying? EA support said they havent updated everything to work on next gen consoles yet. Does anyone have any kind of idea to fix this?

    submitted by /u/4StarsOutofFive
    [link] [comments]

    Toasted

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:32 PM PST

    Poor dude

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:09 PM PST

    Paint it Black Trailer for Multiplayer I made!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Why am I being banned on many servers?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:43 PM PST

    Few weeks earlier I installed BF4 after many years and game is amazing, but it feels like I'm getting banned from lot of servers that I'm joining first time. Maybe I was banned from few servers back when I was playing BF4 after release, but honestly I don't remember being banned (but it was long time ago).

    Only time I've got banned recently was when I had 30:0 k/d on conquest Dragon Valley map where in the middle it was easy running around rocks and walls with silenced MP7 and getting kills.

    Is there any way to know reason why I'm banned? or getting unbaned? or mark or hide server from setver browser? Thanks

    edit: I'm playing on PC, no premium, but all DLCs

    submitted by /u/hashter
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield Server

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:06 PM PST

    I recently started up a bf4 server its a locker 24/7 west us, how could i gain traction through it i have it all set to official and still noone joins. when it eventually fills i was gonna do locker/metro 24/7 at 2400-3200 ticket counts, any advice? Maybe different maps? Idk, im personally a infantry only type of player, and prefer the heavy infantry maps

    Server name [Klaus's Fun House Locker 24/7]

    submitted by /u/BeGhosty
    [link] [comments]

    Did I do thaaaaat?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    What's your favorite gun to use for an overall pick?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:37 PM PST

    He never knew what hit him...

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment