• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Battlefield 4 I destroyed that one helo on Shanghai, and...

    Battlefield 4 I destroyed that one helo on Shanghai, and...


    I destroyed that one helo on Shanghai, and...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:01 AM PST

    All about the point

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:55 PM PST

    RPG Helicopter Kill

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:18 AM PST

    Which pdw/carbine do you like the most/is most fun to you?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:40 AM PST

    I'm a long term fan of sg553, but i think i will test some as val/js2 if its okay.

    submitted by /u/MadMat24
    [link] [comments]

    1 in a million, old video I found of mine that I edited.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    My everyday game experience 2

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Lmao i got accused and reported for cheating on xbox one.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:14 PM PST

    So i was playing siege of shangai on hardcore and i was sniping from the lowest roof on b flag (the one you have to parachute to and has the billboards. Some dude started sniping at me,i killed him and he spawned again, he landed a shot to me with FYJS (i think because he didn't one shot me. I killed him,then i get a voicemessage that he reported me for cheating and continued to ramble that he shot me to the two times in a row and that i was in 2% health. I explained to him that FYJS doesnt oneshot on longer ranges and that bf4 has always had latency and hit reg issues. I also questioined him that shouldn't i be on top of leaderboard with 10.0kd etc if i were hacking (i only have 1.3kd). I reported him for false accusations and harassing me.

    submitted by /u/Jokurandom99
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody have a fix for a constantly pitiful framerate?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:37 AM PST

    I have a RTX 1660, and until yesterday, was running the game at the highest settings just fine at 80-110 FPS. Today, I struggle to hit 30, and nothing I change in the settings impacts it. I have no other programs open. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/AuthoritarianParsnip
    [link] [comments]

    I'd be embarrassed if I got outscored by a player with limited weapons and equipment

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:44 PM PST

    Any Conquest large servers on PC?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:48 AM PST

    I just got this game again after not having it for ages and I cant seem to find a good server with conquest large and a good rotation of maps. Additionally a lot of servers say there are 60/64 people or a high number of players on the server and when I join there are only 15 people on each team. Can anyone tell me some good servers and why that false players thing happens? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/chunginatorr
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else losing connection to EA on the new xbox?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:33 PM PST

    Happens me every match. Just get a black screen and then says connection to EA lost. Never happened on my one S

    submitted by /u/RatBasher89
    [link] [comments]

    Rocket Dodge

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    I just love driving around and evade explosions! ����

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:00 AM PST

    And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:52 PM PST

    I absolutely hate this assignment!! I try to get kills with C4 but I get killed before I blow them up ot my C4 kills me and doesn't hurt them

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:52 PM PST

    Dial 911

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:10 AM PST

    100 Killstreak in 10 min.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Need help for UCAV

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:29 AM PST

    Hello everyone, anybody need to unlock UCAV like me? i need help to set up a group of people in order to unlock it

    i'm on PC

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Life1989
    [link] [comments]

    quickscoping in battlefield 4 because i have no life lol

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:19 AM PST

    Explain the campaign difficulty to me

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:21 AM PST

    I'm in Singapore trying to reach the airfield on hard. I just barely walk through with the tank and I die instantly from one tank shell. I really just wanna finish the campaign and never touch it again.

    submitted by /u/cosmicfireplace57
    [link] [comments]

    New weapons

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:54 AM PST

    I hate that i get killed over and over by sick guns. But my question is how do I get a new weapon cus i cant figure that out.

    submitted by /u/nielscool
    [link] [comments]

    Defuse lobby Xbone

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:30 PM PST

    Defuse lobby on xbone now. Hardcore. Find it in server browser and join.

    submitted by /u/kickthatpoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment