• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Battlefield 3 If you can't fight them, make them join you.

    Battlefield 3 If you can't fight them, make them join you.


    If you can't fight them, make them join you.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Is there any dlc community servers on Xbox right now?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Game won't start.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I bought a steam copy today and it's not working. It opens a web page for the game, I press "play campaign," and all it says is 'waiting for game to exit'.
    I've already restarted my computer so I have no idea how it could already be running. Also checking the task manager shows no games running.

    submitted by /u/PatchworthPlus
    [link] [comments]

    Auto balance continuously moves me away from my friends

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    9 times out of 10, without fail, one of us will get switched mid way through the round. Is there really no way to squad up in battlelog anymore and prevent these ridiculous auto balancing algorithms from splitting up party members? I love playing this game again, but holy smokes is it the most frustrating thing trying to play with friends.

    submitted by /u/fweepa
    [link] [comments]

    New to pc gaming, thought i would boot up a classic..

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Seriously struggling with the controls any tops on fine tuning the keyboard/mouse for competitive gameplay?

    submitted by /u/ronin_JR
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get into online servers

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    So I bought bf3 yesterday on steam for the nostalgia and after linking my steam and origin accounts together everything was running fine and I could get into a game with no trouble at all but now when I try to join a server all it comes up with is "waiting for game to end" and then it fails to connect. I've done a lot of searching online and tried almost everything and had no luck. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue and managed to fix it and if so could point me in the right direction.

    Edit: I found out the problem was my email needed to be verified for some reason although I've used it before. Either way all I did was call tech support and explained my situation and then the guy had it done for me in about 5 minutes

    submitted by /u/TheSmokeyShaman
    [link] [comments]

    Network Smoothing Factor question

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    What setting do you have for NSF? Personally i set it near 20-25% for now, but i will further test it. Animations are clunky tbh, but at least the game feels more responsive.

    submitted by /u/OldSchoolGuy_
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Looking for assignment hunt buddy

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Really want to finally finish that one damn assignment (soflam one) and would greatly appreciate help!

    submitted by /u/coolmast3r
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment