• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Battlefield 3 [Question] How do you get kills with the MAV?

    Battlefield 3 [Question] How do you get kills with the MAV?


    [Question] How do you get kills with the MAV?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I'm a bit of a noob when using the MAV, and wanted to know how to get kills with the MAV.

    I've seen clips of people knocking down people from buildings, but I want to know where I should be aiming and other things like that.

    submitted by /u/Noobgamer0111
    [link] [comments]

    Operation Metro In Insurgency Sandstorm

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Has anyone been able to launch BF3 from Steam?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I bought BF3 on Steam because downloading through Origin is always a pain for me. 10$ isn't a bad price so why not. Linked my Origin account ( With BF3 bought and leveled ) and tried to join a game with Battlelog but it gets stuck on 'Joining game' and nothing else.

    In taskmanager only BF3WebHelper launches but that's it.

    I tried the following;

    - Running with administrator

    - File validating

    - Launching through Origin or Battlelog.

    None of them work. If anyone manages to launch the game and have a working fix please let me know.

    submitted by /u/tristanfromnl
    [link] [comments]

    What’s up with admins and their fragile ego ?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Why do they kick so much new people ? And why do they kick people who are better than them ?

    submitted by /u/Kn3sL
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout: Alborz Mountain Conquest M417 4xAcog+Lasersight Amazing Looking Map

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Keybinding issue

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm having an issue getting Battlefield 3 to register certain keybindings

    For example, I have my "Change Seat" key set to Space, but it does not work when I hit space in a vehicle

    Another is I set my "use gadget 1/2" to buttons on my mouse. Oddly enough, these key bindings for fine for the support/assault classes, but not for engineer/recon.

    Any reason why this is and how could I fix it?

    submitted by /u/z_derApfel
    [link] [comments]

    No option to add karkand to queue?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    The Noshar Ninja 2 (advanced skills & funny moments)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    If you are interested in anything about knife, trolling, ladder-jumps and some more unseen or unusal things in BF3, then you should really watch this video ;)
    Here is the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yapN6Mr_NU4

    This video includes:

    • some good looking knife kills
    • trolling
    • 1v1s
    • how to body-slam kill
    • how to climb up some objects in a fast way
    • boost jumps
    • simple ladder jumps
    • double ladder jumps
    • non-animated knife kills
    • how to get up the light-pole
    • some more things
    submitted by /u/M16K
    [link] [comments]

    problem

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    i got bf3 backwards compatible on the xbox one and i cant buy premium it says its not available in my region.does anyone know i can fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/lilprolaps66
    [link] [comments]

    How long does the sale on steam last?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment