• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Battlefield [BF4] I appreciate your help, buddy!

    Battlefield [BF4] I appreciate your help, buddy!


    [BF4] I appreciate your help, buddy!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:48 AM PST

    [BFH] Cops and robbers gone brrrt

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:23 AM PST

    [BFV] Close call

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:50 AM PST

    [Other] Is Origin down right now?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    [BF4] Operation Locker (121-45) #AR160 (ft.Delikopter)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:22 AM PST

    [Bf1] Connection issues

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Is it just me or has battlefield 1 become really bad regarding connection to servers? I reinstalled the game again, played a few rounds after finally finding a server that was alive. I go to collect battlepacks i never collected before uninstalling 1 year ago after the game i just played.....Annnddd when clicking to open battlepacks. More than half the time i just get a loading screen and get kicked back to the battlepack menu. Having to click to open the same pack again. After maybe 3-6 tries it might work. And i may be able to open 1-3 packs more until it happens again 5 times.

    Same thing with trying to connect to games. It loads, and i get the message that server connection has failed. Server browser shows 0 servers...as if not a soul is playing the game. Or i might load into a game, i load in to the loading screen and poof. I get booted back to the menu getting a message saying i lost connection to the servers.

    I checked my internet and everything works fine. I even tried restarting my router and changing my internet cable. I have all the new driver updates etc. Other games works just fine, bf3, bf4, bad company 2, Apex, R6 and Call of duty.. So my pc and internet can be ruled out.

    Anyone else having these problems with the game? Because im on the brink of uninstalling this again.

    submitted by /u/Loathingnick97
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Question about 144FPS

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Hey all, I'm just wondering. I'm really sensitive to fps dips in games and am wondering, on ultra or high preset, can I run BF1 (or V) at a stable 144fps with no dips? Thanks all.

    Ryzen 7 2700X

    RX 5700 (non-XT variant)

    16GB 2933MHz RAM

    1TB Samsung SSD 860

    submitted by /u/MF_Nook20
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] Battlefield 4 Player Count on Xbox One

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Battlefield 4 is on sale for Xbox One and I want to buy it, but I was wondering if it still has a strong player base or if it is dead

    submitted by /u/Spideyboss
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Screenshots not coming out right (example below)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:23 PM PST

    [bf1] Goat gun hellriegel

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:24 AM PST

    [BF4] Only on {BF4C}

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:53 AM PST

    [BF4] What the hell is wrong with the in-game server browser?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Despite all filters off, I see high ping servers only(above 300ms). But when I look at battlelog server browser on chrome, I see playable pings (100-150ms).

    Also, the player count in the in-game server browser is 99% of the time wrong.

    submitted by /u/ShiBen0725
    [link] [comments]

    [BF] BF6 Fanart!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:15 AM PST

    [BFV] This is a suicide mission. Ok.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    [BF] What is the best Battlefield to get right now?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:45 PM PST

    I just bought COD MW last year when it came out (cut me some slack) and I like the game a lot. I'm looking at BF4 and BF3. Which Battlefield should I get and why? (any BF, not just BF4 and BF3) I am happy to provide more context to better specify which game I should get. cheers

    submitted by /u/RoyisDaBEST
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Solid Gold Hits Vol. XVIII - "They Couldn't Hit An Elephant At This Distance..."

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:10 PM PST

    [BFV] I'm quitting. Reason: Cheaters.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:56 AM PST

    The past week or so all the servers have started to become infested by cheaters. I have spectated a large number of games and it's to the point that every game on both sides have a bunch of cheaters playing. It's ruining the game. I'm out. gg wp Dice.

    submitted by /u/omgbambi
    [link] [comments]

    [BF3] Flight of the bumblebee

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Help please [Battlefield 4]

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    I'm sure you've all heard of phantom forces on roblox. I'm BLOODY GOOD at it. But it's all because of the sensitivity that I have on there that I've set when one time I was randomly playing the settings and some how incountered the right personal sensitivity for me. The thing is I bought battlefield 4 like a week ago and I'm BLOODY BAD at it. And it's all because I have different sensitivities on both games I bet my life on it. My friends suggested that I try MouseSensitivity.com but robloxs isn't even on the list of games on there.....guys please any help or website that helps me find my right sensitivity for Battlefield 4 for me would be GRRRREEEEAAAATLY appreciated.. I'm getting so tired of rapidly adjusting and adjusting over and over again that my brains is about to explode😤😧⌨🖱💻🖥

    submitted by /u/TrizZm0
    [link] [comments]

    [BFBC2] How's the player count for PC?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Hi.

    How many people are still playing BFBC2 on PC? I'm from Europe, how does it look during peak hours? I got really nostalgic but I want to know if it's worth installing.

    submitted by /u/NoXEEEQwLL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment