• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Hol up

    Battlefield 4 Hol up


    Hol up

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:12 PM PST

    Cruisin’ into A on Paracel Storm

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:59 PM PST

    No way

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:11 AM PST

    I want your honest opinion about my video!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Here is my video and you can check out my channel too and let me know what should or shouldn't change! I really like having feedback from my viewers or people from social media so i can improve and grow! Thanks a lot !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNTLcnVvoQw&t=8s

    submitted by /u/Scuplex
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting for PC Players

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:10 AM PST

    The Sniper Squad is Recuiting new active member, We run all classes, So come check us out today & sign up & be apart of our clan. visit us at; https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    Where to report hackers effectively?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:15 AM PST

    I now know a hacker since he was rank 30 (now 140) with over 1600h and a MG4 made 8KDR. He keeps joining servers for over a year now without any problems. Usually after 2 rounds the server is empty thanks to this godsend player.

    Is there any platform or website to report cheaters effectively? I already tried opening a damn support ticket with videos and stats and all that stuff.

    submitted by /u/DedSecV
    [link] [comments]

    BF4|PS4 SCAR-H BASERAPE - Conquest Multiplayer Gameplay

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:33 PM PST

    I can't wrap my head around this scout heli loadout.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:59 PM PST

    Invisible or under the map glitch

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:21 AM PST

    Playing an all DLC server on PS4 and a guy on the other team was killing me but the killcam wasn't tracking his player but I could see the grass move where he was walking. My teammates also couldn't see him

    submitted by /u/Lil_ol_bean
    [link] [comments]

    Some fun on Zavod after not playing BF4 for months

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:13 AM PST

    How active is the game?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:51 PM PST

    I played over 1000 hours of BF4 on console but i have a gaming pc now and missing the game. How active is the game rn? like will be finding a server had to come by and is it worth picking up?

    submitted by /u/Ikran33
    [link] [comments]

    vQ37 Banned me on Server and Discord xD

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:16 PM PST

    The owner of the server is insulting players and not doing anything about hackers and ping abusers

    I call him out and then get kicked and then banned then I go to discord and get banned there too

    it's a joke to call them admins and owners of bf4 servers

    submitted by /u/Osumunbro
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I play BF4 multiplayer with Xbox Game Pass?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:05 PM PST

    Whenever I try to play multiplayer, it tells me I need expansion packs or premium.

    submitted by /u/TotallyLegitOnyx
    [link] [comments]

    Cant change video settings!!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:43 PM PST

    Hello everyone i just want to share a problem with my game hopefully i will find a fix I cant switch the game to fullscreen since it just works as if i chosed windowed while borderless works perfectly (alt+k doesnt work) plus the resolution as it is just blank there are no options to choose from I tried: Verifying game files Chanaging manually from the cfg file Deleting the PROFSAVE_profile Tried on both x64 and x86 Checked for programs that could cause it Pretty much everything i found on the internet x64 version seems to crash everytime i change a setting if that gonna give a clue

    submitted by /u/IDKwhyImhere0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment