• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Battlefield 4 That plane stood no chance

    Battlefield 4 That plane stood no chance


    That plane stood no chance

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:38 AM PST

    Hauling ass

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PST

    This game will always hold a special place in my heart

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:42 PM PST

    [Fan Content] Give my hard industrial/dark synthwave gaming playlist for Battlefield a try! Hope you also enjoy it!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:52 PM PST

    Can I run this game?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:51 AM PST

    Hello reddit, I'm curious if my pc can run battlefield 4 on lowest settings at 50+ fps. My specs are AMD A6 7400K GTX 660TI 3GB (TWINFROZR) 8GB DDR3 I saw this benchmark with a worse cpu and gpu, but it ran really great.

    https://youtu.be/4LC7m9ci-1Y

    Is this true? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Samueltjuhh
    [link] [comments]

    Ridiculous ping

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Ridiculous ping

    Recently this started happening to me, everything was fine a couple of days before, even though I haven't changed anything or messed with the settings. Every time I go to the server browser the ping goes nuts, even if I try and join the server it says joining server but it never loads up and in the meantime I can't do anything else unless I restart the game. I've tried updating and repairing files. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

    https://preview.redd.it/prpwg65cb3041.png?width=1796&format=png&auto=webp&s=bee6eeeb15ce15ea8dcb467e1b4861cee037a820

    submitted by /u/Sai0326
    [link] [comments]

    My friends and I haven’t played in a long time but yesterday we got to gather most of the squad. Good to be back.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:39 PM PST

    Ocianic servers

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:44 AM PST

    Hey guys I was thinking about redownloading battlefield 4 and I wanted to ask, are the ocianic servers still active and is there a decent player base on them to make it worth it? I am on Australian internet and as you guys will probably be aware by now aussy internet is trash, so I usually can't join any servers outside Australia without having a very high ping attached to it.

    submitted by /u/StoneyPanda1990
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - November 21, 2019

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:32 AM PST

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Missed by a mile... oh nvm!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:06 PM PST

    Anyone wanna squad up? (PC)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:24 PM PST

    Been looking to get back into the game, hard to find some people to play with last time I was on. Just trying to find some good servers too haha.

    submitted by /u/Tjroehr
    [link] [comments]

    Such a badass song TBH (Only cause I now associate it with war ��)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:44 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment