• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Battlefield 4 Soil moisture deficit be like

    Battlefield 4 Soil moisture deficit be like


    Soil moisture deficit be like

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:05 AM PST

    First round of the day .... can’t complain

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:44 AM PST

    Wasn’t expecting that ��

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:32 PM PST

    Got back in the game after 4 years, getting Kicked by Punkbuster

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    I am sorry if this is a silly question, yes I googled it before posting here but I reinstalled BF4 and I get kicked by Punkbuster after a few seconds of gameplay....

    I think someone might have hacked into my account while it was inactive. Could this be why it happened? Is there a way to verify/ fix this?

    submitted by /u/The_Darth_Dio
    [link] [comments]

    Are there still any active Australian Servers on PC for BF4

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:06 AM PST

    Wanting to buy the game because the world war scene is getting a bit dull, but obviously don't want to buy it if there aren't any pc servers active.

    submitted by /u/Looking_4_Stacys_mom
    [link] [comments]

    I have not played this game in years how can I get back to being decent

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:05 PM PST

    I used to play bf4 all the time my current rank is 104 from the last time I played. I have forgotten how to play entirely it feels very difficult to get kills and help out everyone seems to kill me instantly while it takes me a year to drop them what should I do?

    submitted by /u/thetakenking12
    [link] [comments]

    83rd-Lexus has a bullet magnet taped to his forehead

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:53 PM PST

    Come play in my server! LCGS INBRED POW WOW

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:09 PM PST

    Xbox one normal large conquest! Will add dlc maps if server gains popularity

    submitted by /u/MustyLlamaFart
    [link] [comments]

    Royal lancers milsim recuitment!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:49 PM PST

    [QRL] are still recruiting members to join our ranks! If your interest in joining message agentdeath221#4434 or blackhornet2k13#3132 Requirements: Aged 14+ Access to battlelog Access to discord All DLC(but not essential)

    submitted by /u/blackhornet2k13
    [link] [comments]

    anyone still play on pc?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment