• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Battlefield 4 Bouta do it to em

    Battlefield 4 Bouta do it to em


    Bouta do it to em

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:16 PM PST

    If you want to play with mic but you don't have some people to play BF4

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:46 AM PST

    If you have this problem add me on Origin TheTomikYT

    submitted by /u/TheTomik
    [link] [comments]

    Found someone cheating? Use this!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:01 AM PST

    Here are the current 2019 sources I use to help determine if someone is cheating

    Bf4db - www.bf4db.com

    247fairplay - www.247fairplay.com

    Bf4cheatreport - www.bf4cheatreport.com

    Any other tools you use feel free to mention in PM's!

    submitted by /u/proxygamermn
    [link] [comments]

    Is PC still active? Bf4stats.com has shut down.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:50 AM PST

    I'm wondering if PC is active because I am looking to buy the game.

    submitted by /u/EliteBeast2
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Do you want to know what you can do with Jet?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Here is your link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIpyZhmxwVA Feel free to watch!

    submitted by /u/TheTomik
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with cheaters...

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:09 AM PST

    I was playing a match yesterday, and there was a guy spamming the chat trying to sell cheats.

    I posted this in the chat: "There is a great free cheat. Press Alt+F4, and no one can kill you.".

    At least half a dozen people dropped out of the game, the mods laughed and the guy tring to sell cheats got banned.

    I did my bit to stop cheating, and I'm happy.

    submitted by /u/ElMachoGrande
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this means?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PST

    Fresh content for you all

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:22 PM PST

    Cant join friends

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PST

    I cannot for the life of me to figure out how to play with friends

    submitted by /u/CanineInsurgent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment